Welcome to Redeemer's Promise Ministries
a message from
We believe that through outreach, teaching, and living the example of God’s love, anyone who wishes to can find a life-changing experience.
We hold our services on Sunday mornings at 10:30 am and our Bible study is held on Wednesdays at 7:00 pm.
We have a wonderful project-based curriculum for our Sunday school, with a hands-on craft project each week.
Please join us. Everyone is welcome!
Join Our Community
ABOUT OUR CHURCH
1. We hold that mankind was created in the image of God. Those who are not saved from sin are eternally separated from God. (Romans 3:23, 6:23, John 3:18)
2. We hold the Bible to be the Word of God in its entirety and in every part inspired by the Holy Spirit. (2 Timothy 3:16-17)
3. We believe that we are saved by grace through faith, apart from works, that the sinner who repents and personally accepts the finished work of Christ on the cross becomes a child of God, is made a new creature and is indwelt by the Holy Spirit. (Ephesians 2:8-9, John 1:12, 2 Corinthians 5:17)
4. We believe that Jesus Christ is God, born of a virgin, that He gave His life on the cross where He, who knew no sin, was made sin for us; that He was buried and arose again from the dead, afterward He ascended into Heaven, from where He will come again. (2 Corinthians 5:21, 1 Corinthians 15:4)
5. God created marriage. It is a covenant made between a man and a woman that makes them one. (Genesis 2:22-24, Matthew 19:4-6)
6. Ministry: Divinely called and Scripturally ordained ministry has been provided by our Lord for a twofold purpose: (1) The evangelization of the world, and (2) The edification of the Body of Christ. (Mark 16:15-20, Ephesians 4:11-13)
7. We believe that Jesus Christ is coming again for His Church, to establish His kingdom on earth. (John 14:3, Revelation 20:6)
8. We believe that through the preaching, teaching, and living example of God’s love, that all will find a life-changing experience. Through the power of the Gospel of Jesus Christ, they may have victory over all things, come into a relationship with God, and live a fruitful life in Christ.
We give to honor the LORD. We give because the LORD gave to us.
Your tax-deductible contributions help carry the Word of God to the masses, offer comfort to the incarcerated, and feed the children right here in our community.
You provide nourishment to bodies and souls with each dollar that you share.
Sunday 10:30 a.m.
Pastor Perry Littlejohn